3rd Summer School in Translation Technologies
University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
4th – 8th September 2017
The 3rd Translation Technologies Summer School focuses on recent advances in Machine Translation and current trends in using MT in professional translation settings, including training customised MT engines, evaluating and post-editing MT output and managing translation projects involving MT.
TransTech17 targets advanced students of Translation, Localisation, Interpreting, Intercultural Communication and related disciplines. Translators and other language professionals eager to improve their understanding of MT can also apply. More about the topics can be found here.
- Špela Vintar, Department of Translation, University of Ljubljana
- Darja Fišer, Slovenian Language Technologies Society
- Bartolomé Mesa-Lao, Copenhagen Business School – CRITT, Denmark
- Martin Volk, Institute of Computational Linguistics, University of Zurich, Switzerland
- Nancy Matis, Nancy Matis SPRL, Belgium
- Špela Vintar, Department of Translation, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- regular 250 €
- student 150 €
Click here to register. Registration is open until 30 May 2017, the number of participants is limited. Payment details will be sent per e-mail upon completed registration.