About the Society
The Slovenian Language Technologies Society was founded in 1998 and joins people working on language technologies from the scientific, educational or user perspectives. The activities of the SDJT are aimed at promoting the development of language technologies for the Slovenian language.
Events of the Society
- Annual meetings take place once a year, usually co-located with another interesting HLT event.
- Conferences on language technologies take place every second year within the metaconference Information Society at the Jožef Stefan Institute in Ljubljana.
- Panel discussions on language technologies discussions about language technologies in Slovenia.
- JOTA, a series of talks on NLP-related topics by Slovene and foreign researchers at the Faculty of Arts in Ljubljana.
Language technologies in Slovenia and beyond
- Language technologies and services, list of available corpora, textual databases and lexical resources as well as NLP tools for Slovene
- Institutions and companies, list of Slovene institutions and companies working in the field of language technologies
- Interest groups and societies, list of interest groups and societies from related areas
- Teaching language technologies, list of HLT-related courses at universities
- Portals and journals, list of HLT-related portals and journals