About the Society
The Slovenian Language Technologies Society was founded in 1998 and joins people working on language technologies from the scientific, educational or user perspectives. The activities of the SDJT are aimed at promoting the development of language technologies for the Slovenian language.
Events of the Society
- Conferences on language technologies and Digital Humanities take place every second year, and include refereed on-line procedings.
- JOTA, a series of talks on NLP-related topics by Slovene and foreign researchers, take place, as a rule, every month
- The General Assembly of the Society takes place once a year, usually co-located with some HLT event
Language technologies in Slovenia and beyond
- Language technologies and services, list of available corpora, textual databases and lexical resources as well as NLP tools for Slovene
- Institutions and companies, list of Slovene institutions and companies working in the field of language technologies
- Interest groups and societies, list of interest groups and societies from related areas
- Teaching language technologies, list of HLT-related courses at universities
- Portals and journals, list of HLT-related portals and journals